Trusting Templec with your personal details
Templec Services Ltd (the data controller) are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected.
This privacy notice details how Templec Services Ltd collects, uses and stores personal information.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, you can be assured it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CATEGORIES of PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
We collect, store and use personal information when you contact us and/or we contact you in respect of work we may carry out for you.
We take information provided by email, website submission forms, telephone and in person when attending meetings.
We do not collect any personal data from
you that we do not need, data we may collect, but not limited to as follows:
- Title and given names.
- Your Company name and your position in the Company.
- Contact details including email address, telephone numbers and postal address.
- Correspondence and communications with you.
- Information from enquiries you make to us.
- Publicly available Information we receive from other sources.
OUR LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
- Where it is necessary to administer the business relationship we have with you.
- Where we need to perform the services under the contract we have entered with you.
- Where we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our members of staff and supply chain as far as is necessary for the purposes detailed in this policy to fulfil our contractual obligations to your order.
How we DECIDE HOW LONG TO RETAIN YOUR DATA
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the data we hold, the potential risk of unauthorised use, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means and the applicable legal requirements.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your information we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
The transmission of information via the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of information sent via the internet.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request details of personal information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of all or some of the information held on you, please write to us at 19-20 Gatwick Metro Centre, Balcombe Road, Horley , Surrey, RH6 9GA.
If you believe any information we hold on you to be incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible to the above address and we will promptly update or remove any information found to be incorrect.
You have the right to:
- Request access to, and a copy of your personal information.
- Request correction of personal information we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- If you believe we have not complied with your rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioner.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Third parties who may be given access to personal data of our clients and staff include the following:
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Government bodies such as HMRC and immigration officials.
- Companies who provide support with our secure software systems.
- Our accountants.
- The police with correct warrants.
- Debt collection agencies or courts.
- The information Commissioners Office, in the event of any data breach.
We will require third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time, we will provide you with a new privacy notice when we make substantial updates. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal information.