We are seeking a self-motivated, results driven sales person, preferably with a construction industry background, to work alongside our existing team to generate & manage additional business opportunities. Duties will include:
- Identifying & establishing new business leads
- Organising & attending sales meetings
- Liaising with existing clients
- Assisting our estimators with design & tender submissions and meeting deadlines
- Providing pre-sales & post-sales support
- Negotiating contracts, terms & conditions
- Reviewing cost & sales performance
- Producing reports & sales literature
- Providing product & service advice
- Attending trade conferences & networking
- Ensuring sales targets are met
Ideal candidates will have an industry recognised electrical qualification, a construction industry background, full driving license as well as sales skills, strong technical ability, communication & interpersonal skills, organisational skills and analytical skills.
A highly beneficial, results driven remuneration package will be provided, dependent on experience and proven capability. If this sounds like an interesting challenge to which you feel you may be ideally suited, then please contact us.
Last updated 18th June 2019, position still vacant.