Leon House is a 1960’s 21-storey, prominent office block in the centre of Croydon, currently undergoing a residential conversion.
263 luxury apartments will be realised from the project, estimated at more than £70m, with an exclusive ‘sky lounge’ for the those residents with membership to ‘Club Leon’.
The conversion will retain the original William Mitchell sculpture in the vast reception area, formed by carving the concrete whilst still wet, it’s certainly unusual and well worth a look if the opportunity arises.
- TBS Size : 2x 400amp
- Number of Tower Cranes : n/a
- Number of Hoists : 4No
- Number of Mast Climbers : n/a
- Number of Transformers : 98No
- Number of Safety Lights : 770No
- Wireless Evacuation System : Yes, 80+ Call Points
- Temporary Water & Drainage Services : Yes
|Project Name||Leon House|
|Project Duration||68 weeks|